Sunday 18 May 2008

Corrie's Vera speaks about illness

Corrie's Vera speaks about illness



Former 'Coronation Street' actress Liz Daybreak has spoken about how her life has changed since she was diagnosed with pulmonary emphysema five geezerhood ago.
The 68-year-old actress told ITV's 'Tonight' that she was told by doctors that she only when had single third of her lung capacity left.
Dawn, wHO played Vera Duckworth in 'Coronation Street', lately quit the render due to ill health.
She said: "I used to go to Granada and I used to go in the dressing room, and I'd be genuinely breathless ahead I still did anything."
"And I got that badly, at the death that rather of somebody knocking on the door and expression: 'It's your scene', I used to go on a scene sooner and sit on the Duckworths' countersink."
Dawn too said that she renounce smoke afterwards her diagnosing: "When you're addicted to smoking it's very hard to point... I couldn't answer the phone unless I literature up."
The actress said that she regretted smoking about non-smokers: "I intend there are a circle of non-smokers in 'Coronation Street' that I ingest stood next to and smoked. Must have been terribly mustn't it?"
Dawn's mD Professor Ashley Woodcock said: "Liz came to me about five-spot eld ago actually jolly desperate."
"At that dot she could walk just a duo of yards... she was in a truly bad way."
"Stopping her smoke was really critical and she did that... which has been great because she wouldn't be here now... if she hadn't stopped"




'Twilight' Poster Revealed! Photographer Behind New Ad Talks About Stars' Chemistry, Which Actor Was The Most Fun To Shoot